Pest & Termite Control for Hospitals
Serving the Louisiana & Mississippi Gulf Coast For Over 50 Years
Whether you run a dental practice, physician’s office or any health care facility you simply cannot afford to have a pest problem. Disease and bacteria carrying pests can result in a potential health risk to your patients. The conditions created by pests can lead to serious consequences for your patients and your facility.
Fischer has been serving the specialized health care and ancillary medical industry since 1957.
WE WILL RESPOND TO ANY EMERGENCY, 24 HOURS A DAY SEVEN DAYS A WEEK
We use our extensive knowledge and experience to protect your health care facility and develop a thorough and effective pest management program to meet your needs. But that’s not all, Fischer will also identify potential problem areas and suggest preventative measures to help educate your staff.
BENEFITS OF ELECTRONIC PEST MANAGEMENT:
- Seven day, 24 hour access to our service reporting network over the internet.
- All inspection and service locations are bar coded to ensure that a record of their service is available.
- Full service history provided, online and customized for your facility.
- Individual security profiles and passwords for each of your management personnel to access the information
- Automatic email notice to alert you of new service information that might need immediate attention
- The ability to electronically respond to any information on the service report, by simply clicking on the appropriate visual cue.