Pest & Termite Control for Restaurants
Serving the Louisiana & Mississippi Gulf Coast For Over 50 Years
A PEST MANAGEMENT PROGRAM FOR RESTAURANTS
The food service industry has high standards when it comes to pest management; more importantly so do your customers. One sighting of a cockroach, ant or rodent may drive customers away for good. Fischer understands this, we recognize that your pest management needs are critical to the success of your establishments and require knowledge and expertise.
WE WILL RESPOND TO ANY EMERGENCY, 24 HOURS A DAY SEVEN DAYS A WEEK
Your reputation is vital to the success of your restaurant and Fischer is committed to protecting it.
Fischer incorporates the use of all applicable practical methods of controlling pests. Methods include inspection, evaluation, sanitation, education, mechanical control, cultural control, and the use of pest management materials when required and practical.
Fischer has a team of degreed technical experts in the pest management industry. This team is recognized for excellence and innovation throughout the nation. Our experts provide Fischer’s service professionals with training in the latest technologies and techniques required to keep your establishments free of pests. Each Fischer client is provided direct access to this expertise.
Prevention and management of pest infestations in food service establishment requires a cooperative effort, a partnership between you and Fischer. The stronger our partnership, the more effective the pest management program will be. Fischer guarantees that its partnership will meet or exceed your expectations and provide a consistent and effective pest management program for you.
SERVICES FOR A SUCCESSFUL RESTAURANT PEST CONTROL PROGRAM INCLUDE:
- Thorough inspection and treatment by professionals who are specially trained to fulfill the needs of the restaurant business.
- Scheduled service, including after hours and weekends for maximum discretion and convenience.
- Required documentation, including environmental surveys to fulfill the needs of regulatory officials.
- Flying insect control services including indoor and outdoor control.
- Introductory Briefing: a short 10 minute overview of our program to introduce your staff to our treatment program and its procedures.
- Training Sessions: Both basic and advanced training sessions will be provided for your facility personnel to further assist in their understanding of IPM, sanitation, and key pests.
- Program Manual and Documentation: A central storage and reference binder for all program information.
- Service Report: A detailed report provided upon each service, documenting all IPM services, as well as findings and recommendations regarding conditions conducive to pest infestations.
- Quality Assurance Audits – Audits conducted at each location by our quality control staff to monitor our performance and ensure satisfaction.