Pre-Treatment for Termites
Serving the Louisiana & Mississippi Gulf Coast For Over 50 Years
Fischer Environmental Services is the Leader in Providing Exceptional Pre-Treatment Services for the Building Industry. Here’s Why …
In our area, it only makes good sense to pre-treat new residential and commercial construction in order to protect against damages which can be caused by native subterranean and Formosan termites, Pre-Treatment protects the property owner and it can provide protection for the builder as well, if the Pre-Treatment is done properly. Fischer provides both traditional soil Pre-Treatment and the new environmentally sound borate treatments.
Fischer Does the Job Right:
- Vehicles are equipped with special measuring devices to assure required concentration and volume of materials to comply with State and Federal laws.
- Our pest management professionals are specially trained to insure proper application of product.
- To finalize the protective barrier, Fischer provides exterior foundation treatments after completion of final landscaping.
- Our specialized equipment allows us to complete the treatment in less than ½ the time other companies take. This saves you money because your crews can start back to work quicker. Fischer is easy to do business with.
It’s Easy To Do Business With Fischer:
- Our 1-800-391-2565 “Response Line” offers quick, easy scheduling of jobs, access to information, etc.
- While scheduled appointments save time and expense, Fischer’s cellular equipped vehicles provide fast response which eliminates construction delays and can deliver service within hours of your call.
- Fischer provides you cost control by guaranteeing you, in writing, the lowest cost per square foot available, anywhere.
Fischer Simplifies the Closing Process:
- Completion of certificates, guarantees and registration documents are provided in a timely manner.
- Liability is transferred from the builder to Fischer, effective with the date of closing.
- Fischer Provides Your Customer With The Finest Termite Protection Available:
- Fischer’s guarantee covers the building and contents against termite damage.
- Our coverage has no deductibles and is for current replacement value.
- Fischer’s coverage is transferable when the home is sold.
- Coverage is available and renewable for up to the life of the structure.
- Fischer is the only company in our area providing the “Ultimate” in guarantees with the lowest cost to you, the builder.
If you need assistance with termite control, contact Fischer Environmental Services today. Fischer Environmental Services is a pest control company servicing Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Alabama. We serve the following cities: New Orleans, New Orleans metro area, Metairie, Kenner, Gretna, Baton Rouge, Mandeville, Covington, Slidell, Hammond, Gulfport, Biloxi, Poplarville, Picayune, and Ocean Springs, and the following parishes and counties:
Louisiana Parishes Covered:
Orleans, Jefferson, St. Bernard, Plaquemines, St. Charles, St. John, Ascension, Livingston, St. Helena, Tangipahoa, Washington, St. Tammany, East and West Baton Rouge.
Mississippi Counties Covered:
Jackson, Harrison, Hancock, Pearl River, Stone, George, Greene, Perry, Forrest, Lamar, Marion, Walthall, Pike, Amite, Wilkinson.5
No one knows The Termite Protection Business better than Fischer! Termite protection is only as good as the company doing the work, and standing behind it. If the Pre-Treatment you’re currently paying for doesn’t do the job, liability could fall on your shoulders. Maintain a firm foundation of integrity with your customers. Trust Fischer Environmental Services for the highest and best value in pre-construction soil treatment services.Written By Bob Kunst