When to Call a Bed Bug Exterminator
SERVING ALL OF SOUTHEAST LOUISIANA & MISSISSIPPI
If you’ve dealt with bed bugs before, you know how difficult they are to get rid of. For that reason alone, it’s always important to call a bed bug exterminator the moment you notice the signs of a problem. DIY treatments are not reliable and rarely work for long-term extermination. Regardless, we know it can be difficult to determine exactly when a bed bug infestation requires professional help from a bed bug specialist. There are four major indications to keep in mind to know when to call a professional bed bug exterminator.
Do You Need a Professional Bed Bug Exterminator?
There are four situations in particular that warrant a call to your local bed bug exterminator.
- When you notice more symptoms of bed bug bites. Bed bug bites can cause a multitude of reactions and physical symptoms, including itchy rashes, hives, and welts. Even if physical symptoms aren’t present, it can be very difficult to deal with the psychological stress induced by an infestation.
- When you see multiple adult bed bugs. Bed bugs are tiny, but they’re not invisible. If you notice a large number of bed bugs in a single area, it’s time to call a professional. Bed bugs don’t have nests or colonies, so an increase in visible population means the infestation has gotten much worse.
- When the bed bugs start to move to new areas. Bed bugs prefer mattresses and furniture because they can hide easily and have access to a food source. However, if you begin to notice them along windowsills, outlets, computer keyboards, or any other area they don’t typically frequent, the population has likely grown substantially.
- When bed bugs continue to return. No one should have to suffer through multiple infestations, and if the bed bugs keep coming back, a bed bug specialist should be called immediately.
FAST Response Time! Calls Answered 24/7!
Ready for your free quote? Click below and get a response in 4 hours or less!
The Best Pest Control for Bed Bugs in Homes
When you call the bed bug exterminators at Presto-X, we will work hard to keep you bed bug free. Some of the steps in our pest control for bed bugs include:
- A thorough property inspection of your home or business
- Identification of the bed bug locations and the conditions that may be attracting them
- Development of a bed bug extermination plan to tackle your unique infestation
- Implementation of bed bug removal products and treatments
- When needed, further visits from our bed bug exterminators to implement follow-up treatments
Bed Bug Specialists You Can Trust
Bottom line: getting rid of bed bugs on your own is never a good idea. To ensure complete removal of the infestation, and to make sure you are protected against future problems, it’s best to call the bed bug exterminators at Presto-X. Our goal is long-term protection against bed bugs, which is why we offer a satisfaction guarantee. For more information, contact our specialists today.
<< Back To Bed Bug Extermination
When to Call a Bed Bug Exterminator In Louisiana & Mississippi
Serving all of SE Louisiana and Mississippi