When To Call a Hornet and Wasp Exterminator
Serving Louisiana & Mississippi
Despite their environmental benefits, you shouldn’t have to put up with wasps and hornets when they’re near your home. If you feel like wasps are a threat to the health and safety of your family, don’t wait to act. While some people have had success, you should know the risks with DIY wasp control. In almost every case, it’s smart to call in a professional who can safely deal with any bee, wasp, or hornet problem you are experiencing.
Dangerous DIY Remedies for Hornet and Wasp Removal
If you have a hornet or wasp problem, you may be tempted to solve it yourself. But before you grab a can of chemical-filled insecticide, take some time to carefully consider the following factors:
- If you are allergic to stinging insects of any kind, do not attempt to remove bees or wasps yourself.
- Try to identify the wasp or hornet to figure out which species you’re dealing with and what their behaviors are.
- Nests bigger than a fist should always be handled by a professional.
- If you are still going to attempt taking care of the nest yourself, remember to never spray inside of your building. Additionally, make sure to spray at night or early in the morning when wasps and bees are least active.
- Make sure to properly dispose of the nest, as well as any dead wasps you see.
- Remember: Wasps & hornets are unpredictable, and some species can be very aggressive. If you don’t know the species you’re dealing with, don’t take any chances.
FAST Response Time! Calls Answered 24/7!
Ready for your free quote? Click below and get a response in 4 hours or less!
Environmentally Friendly Wasp and Hornet Control
Bees, wasps, and hornets play important roles in pollinating the fruits, grains, and vegetables we consume. When they’re out in nature or in our backyards buzzing around, they aren’t posing any serious threats. However, if a nest starts to form anywhere humans may frequent, action needs to be taken before a potentially dangerous situation occurs! Environmentally-friendly wasp control can be a daunting challenge, and in most cases, you’re safer to leave the removal to a professional. At Fischer Environmental, our trained professionals have the experience necessary to rid you of your wasp problems quickly, safely, and without harming the environment. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and service.
When To Call a Hornet and Wasp Exterminator In Louisiana & Mississippi
Serving all of SE Louisiana and Mississippi