How to prevent house flies
NPMA and Fischer Environmental recommends that homeowners follow these tips to help prevent house flies in their own homes:
- Keep kitchen trash in sealed containers and the receptacles as clean as possible.
- Dispose of waste regularly and keep away from your home.
- Be aware of sources of excessive moisture.
- Keep counters and surfaces clean.
- Prevent home access by keeping doors, windows and vents closed when possible.
- Properly screen windows and seal potential entryways, repairing any rips or tears in screens.
- If you have dogs, horses or other animals near the home, remove feces from the yard and surrounding areas.
- For an uncontrolled house fly population, contact a licensed pest professional.
How to prevent house flies In Louisiana & Mississippi
Serving all of SE Louisiana and Mississippi