Hotels & Hospitality Pest Control
Serving Louisiana & Mississippi
In a beautiful destination like New Orleans, there are many hotels to choose from. Whether your guests are traveling for fun or for business, they have high standards for hotels, motels, and bed and breakfasts. One sighting of a cockroach, rodent, or even a bed bug could cause you to lose customers for good. Bad reviews are bad for your business.
We realize that pest management is critical to the success of your hotel or lodging property, and this requires knowledge and expertise.
FAST Response Time! Calls Answered 24/7!
Ready for your free quote? Click below and get a response in 4 hours or less!
Pest Solutions Customized for Your Business
We incorporate all practical methods of controlling pests, customized specifically to your needs. Depending on your property, we include inspection, evaluation, sanitation, education, mechanical control, and the use of pest management products when necessary and practical.
Fischer’s certified pest control experts are here to serve your needs. We understand the unique challenges of pest control in the New Orleans metro area. We’re proud to be recognized for excellence and innovation across the nation. Our service professionals are trained on an ongoing basis in the latest technologies and techniques required to keep your establishments free of pests. Every client has direct access to this expertise.
Prevention and management of pest infestations in a hotel or lodging establishment require a cooperative effort. The stronger our partnership, the more effective the pest management program will be. We guarantee that this partnership will meet or exceed your expectations, providing a consistent and effective pest management program for you.
Successful Hotel and Hospitality Pest Control Programs
During each and every step of our pest control program, we’ll communicate with you about what we’re doing, why we’re doing it, and why it will work. Here are the basic steps of any pest control program:
- Thorough inspection and treatment by professionals who are specially trained to fulfill the needs of the hospitality industry.
- Scheduled service, including after hours and weekends for maximum discretion and convenience.
- Treatment that begins at the source of pest infestations and continues in the area where pests nest.
- Required documentation and support to fulfill the requirements of health officials..
- Flying insect control services including indoor and outdoor fly control.
- Bird control services.
- Termite control services.
- Introductory Briefing: a short 10 minute overview of our program to introduce your staff to our treatment program and its procedures.
- Training Sessions: Both basic and advanced training sessions will be provided for your facility personnel to further assist in their understanding of IPM, sanitation, and key pests.
- Program Manual and Documentation: A central storage and reference binder for all program information.
- Service Report: A detailed report provided upon each service, documenting all IPM services, as well as findings and recommendations regarding conditions conducive to pest infestations.
- Quality Assurance Audits – Audits conducted at each location by our quality control staff to monitor our performance and ensure satisfaction.
Hotels & Hospitality Pest Control In Louisiana & Mississippi
Serving all of SE Louisiana and Mississippi