Serving Louisiana & Mississippi
Some termite treatments have come with promises that they can’t quite seem to deliver. Others have gone so far as to tell you how to build your home. None have provided the kind of long-term, all sites, comprehensive control that would protect customers from Formosan and native subterranean termites. Many times where a treatment has looked promising, it has failed to provide the magic combination that the customer needs: speed, effectiveness, and long-lasting.
Until the Presto-X, formerly Fischer Environmental Termidor® system, that is!
That is why Presto-X, formerly Fischer Environmental has chosen to create a specialized termite treatment to protect your home or office. We believe so highly in our technical expertise, specialized treatment methods, and Termidor’s effectiveness that Presto-X, formerly Fischer Environmental can offer an unconditional $750,000 repair and replacement guarantee on your home and its contents.
FAST Response Time! Calls Answered 24/7!
Ready for your free quote? Click below and get a response in 4 hours or less!
The 100% Effective Presto-X, formerly Fischer Environmental Termite Treatment
At Presto-X, formerly Fischer Environmental, we’re proud of our termite treatment plans that are customized to fit your needs. Some things you can expect from our treatments include:
- A Presto-X, formerly Fischer Environmental certified pest management professional will first talk to you about your home, and ask about any changes, improvements or additions that you have made to your property, inside as well as out. They’ll also ask about leaks, damage, or other situations which may affect vulnerability to a termite infestation.
- Next, they’ll conduct a thorough examination of your property. The inspection will take place in five main areas: the exterior, the interior, the attic, below-ground areas like basement or crawl spaces, and the outlying storage and garage areas.
- Once the termites have been located and the extent of their activity is determined, the question of why they are present here will be addressed. Often, moisture plays a big part. If a water or plumbing leak is discovered – or if bad ventilation, faulty grading or other problems are suspected – your Presto-X, formerly Fischer Environmental pest management professional will recommend steps to correct them.
- Once the inspection is complete, the Presto-X, formerly Fischer Environmental application program will begin. Termidor is a liquid, applied with water, and the most effective way of spreading it is through small trenches, dug along the foundation line of your home. Any voids that have been discovered during the inspection are also treated, along with cracks and expansion joints in concrete, partition walls, utility pipe entrances, and exterior wood features like flower boxes.
- The entire Presto-X, formerly Fischer Environmental application program is typically completed in a day or less. But since there’s no ‘drying’ time and no odor, you’ll likely notice no immediate difference. Within about 3 months, however, your entire treated area will be 100% termite-free. And with Presto-X, formerly Fischer Environmental, it’ll stay that way for many years to come.
Call us today to learn more about our termite treatments and inspections!
Termite Guarantee In Louisiana & Mississippi
Serving all of SE Louisiana and Mississippi