Preventing Termites in New Construction
Serving Louisiana & Mississippi
Fischer Environmental is the leader in providing exceptional pre-treatment services for the construction industry.
In our area, it only makes good sense to pre-treat new residential and commercial construction in order to protect against damages which can be caused by native subterranean and Formosan termites. Pre-Treatment protects the property owner and it can provide protection for the builder as well, if the Pre-Treatment is done properly. Fischer provides both traditional soil Pre-Treatment and the new environmentally-sound borate treatments.
Fischer Does the Job Right:
- Vehicles are equipped with special measuring devices to assure required concentration and volume of materials to comply with State and Federal laws.
- Our pest management professionals are specially trained to insure proper application of product.
- To finalize the protective barrier, Fischer provides exterior foundation treatments after completion of final landscaping.
- Our specialized equipment allows us to complete the treatment in less than half the time other companies take. This saves you money because your crews can start back to work quicker. Fischer is easy to do business with.
It’s Easy To Do Business With Fischer:
- Our 1-800-391-2565 “Response Line” offers quick, easy scheduling of jobs, access to information, etc.
- While scheduled appointments save time and expense, Fischer’s cellular-equipped vehicles provide a fast response which eliminates construction delays and can deliver service within hours of your call.
- Fischer provides you cost control by guaranteeing you, in writing, the lowest cost per square foot available, anywhere.
Fischer Simplifies the Closing Process:
- Completion of certificates, guarantees and registration documents are provided in a timely manner.
- Liability is transferred from the builder to Fischer, effective with the date of closing.
- Fischer provides your customer with the finest termite protection available.
- Fischer’s guarantee covers the building and contents against termite damage.
- Our coverage has no deductibles and is for current replacement value.
- Fischer’s coverage is transferable when the home is sold.
- Coverage is available and renewable for up to the life of the structure.
- Fischer is the only company in our area providing the “Ultimate” in guarantees with the lowest cost to you, the builder.
FAST Response Time! Calls Answered 24/7!
Ready for your free quote? Click below and get a response in 4 hours or less!
Borate Pre-Treatment for Termites
Fischer Environmental’s Bora-Care® Treatment is a proven effective pre-treatment for termites.
Why should home builders care about which termite pre-treatment method is used on their jobs? Consider the advantages that come with specifying the Fischer Environmental’s Bora-Care® Treatment for your homes.
Simply put, Fischer’s Bora-Care® Treatment eliminates more than termites, it eliminates problems. Fischer’s Bora-Care® Treatment is a much simpler, highly efficient process that eliminates problems caused by pumping hundreds of gallons of chemicals into the soil.
- Fischer’s Bora-Care® Treatment eliminates the need to coordinate schedules with cement companies and Fischer.
- Fischer’s Bora-Care® Treatment eliminates weather delays. With traditional soil treatments, builders must plan around the weather. Unlike soil pre-treatments, which must be applied to dry ground after the footers are dug, Fischer’s Bora-Care® Treatment is applied directly to the wood in a two-foot barrier on the walls, sub-floor, and sill plates during the dried-in phase of construction and before the insulation is installed. Weather is simply not a factor.
- Fischer’s Bora-Care® Treatment eliminates the need for crews to leave the job site. In traditional soil pre-treatments workers are required by law to leave the site during application – and stay away until the application has dried. Because Fischer’s Bora-Care® Treatment is applied directly to the wood and doesn’t contain soil chemicals, your crew can keep right on working.
- HUD’s change in policy provides alternatives to builders. In January 1999, the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) changed its 99A form to allow direct wood pre-treatment with Fischer’s Bora-Care® Treatment as a primary tool against termites in new home construction.
- Research from an ongoing eight-year study proved that wood treated with Fischer’s Bora-Care® Treatment repelled termite attacks and prevented subterranean termites from tubing over wood. In tests, Fischer’s Bora-Care® Treatment was even proven effective against Formosan termites.
- Treatments near water are no longer a concern. With soil treatments, there was the concern of chemicals leaching into a nearby water source. When you pre-treat the wood, that’s ALL you treat.
- A better pre-treatment: Fischer’s Bora-Care® Treatment is gaining widespread use with your environmentally conscious customers. Fischer’s Bora-Care® Treatment provides superior protection against virtually all wood destroying insects including subterranean termites, Formosan termites, carpenter ants, old house borers, and powder post beetles.
- Toxicity is a rising concern among homeowners.
- Fischer’s Bora-Care® Treatment is the only termicide that has been evaluated for listing by the Southern Building Codes. In March 1999, the Southern Building Codes Congress International (SBCCI) evaluated and listed Fischer’s Bora-Care® Treatment as a termite pre-treatment product. Fischer’s Bora-Care® treatment is also the only termiticide evaluated by the Southern Building Codes Congress International (SBCCI) as a suitable alternative to soil treatments.
Leaky water lines, improper drainage, and even the landscaping process can break the soil termicide barrier, rendering soil pre-treatments ineffective by the time the house is complete. With Fischer’s Bora-Care® Treatment, you’re treating the wood, and once again, a problem is eliminated.
Bora-Care® is a registered trademark of NISUS Corp., worldwide leaders in wood protecting chemistry.
Preventing Termites in New Construction In Louisiana & Mississippi
Serving all of SE Louisiana and Mississippi