Raccoon Trapping & Removal
Serving Louisiana & Mississippi
Raccoons are very resourceful scavengers. They are perhaps most well known for tipping over trash cans in search of food. While they may seem like harmless creatures, but they can cause a multitude of problems for you, especially if they are able to enter your building.
It may surprise you how easily a raccoon can break into your house or commercial property and settle in. They do this by creating or taking advantage of holes in your siding or any other weak points in the structure of your walls or roof. While providing raccoon removal services in Louisiana & Mississippi, our team at Fischer have found that raccoons will nest in your attic, under the eaves of your rooftop, or in the top of your chimney.
The Health Hazards and Dangers of Raccoons
There are several things to be wary of when it comes to dealing with raccoons on your property.
- In nature, raccoons tend to avoid having any contact with humans and pose little threat. However, a raccoon that is trapped in your house can quickly become aggressive, especially if it feels cornered or if it is protecting its offspring.
- Raccoons are known for being carriers of rabies, but they can also expose everyone in your house to various viruses. The parasites living on raccoons, and raccoon feces, can affect your health and cause you to contract a virus, even if you never see the raccoon itself.
- With their sharp claws and teeth, they have little trouble damaging your siding, insulation, wiring and many other structures. If the raccoon decides to chew on your electrical wiring, you could find yourself without power or at a high risk of house fire.
FAST Response Time! Calls Answered 24/7!
Ready for your free quote? Click below and get a response in 4 hours or less!
Professional Raccoon Trapping & Removal
If you realize that a raccoon may have invaded your home, we cannot emphasize enough that you should not attempt to trap or remove the animal yourself. As mentioned, this can cause the raccoon to become very panicked and aggressive, putting everyone in the building at risk.
- Humane raccoon trapping & removal – Our technicians have the training and equipment necessary to safely, quickly and humanely trap these evasive and mischievous pests.
- Addressing health issues – Not only will our pest control specialists find and remove the raccoon, but we will also examine your building for nests, feces and other damage caused by the raccoon. Our goal is to leave you with a property that is completely free of any indication of raccoon infestation.
- Preventing raccoons from returning – If one raccoon has found a way into your house, it will not be long before others, or other animals, get the same idea. The raccoon control experts at Fischer Environmental know how to identify the weak points around your building that could attract wildlife.
We can inspect your entire property, including both the perimeter of the building and the surrounding landscape to look for ways to make your property less appealing to wildlife intruders. With our help, you can prevent raccoons from breaking into your building in the future.
<< Back to Wildlife Pest Control
Raccoon Trapping & Removal In Louisiana & Mississippi
Serving all of SE Louisiana and Mississippi