Bed Bug Exterminators – Control – Removal
SERVING LOUISIANA AND MISSISSIPPI
Bed bugs are elusive, nocturnal creatures, coming out at night to feed exclusively on blood. These bugs are very resilient and may live up to 12 months without a blood meal. Because they can be so difficult to locate without the help of a bed bug exterminator, it’s crucial to always call a bed bug pest control company when you suspect an infestation. With bed bug problems on the rise, it’s important to know about proper bed bug control methods. The bed bug removal team at Presto-X “Formerly Fischer” can help!
When do you need certified bed bug exterminators?
Bed bugs are excellent hiders, making it hard to identify when you have a bed bug infestation. Bed bugs like to hide in small cracks and crevices close to where humans rest & sleep. They can be found behind baseboards, upholstery, and in furniture crevices. Other places to check are wall hangings such as picture frames, night stands, stuffed furniture, floorboard cracks, behind loose wallpaper, light switches, door and window frames, conduits, etc. If you notice any live bed bugs in your home, it’s crucial to call the certified bed bug exterminators at Presto-X “Formerly Fischer”.
Certified Green Bed Bug Removal
Our new GreenPro designation means that we comply with the procedures and systems established by the NPMA’s GreenPro Committee to ensure that our customers receive responsible, eco-effective service.
Bed Bug Removal Services
If you suspect you have a bed bug infestation, it’s time to call the bed bug exterminations at Presto-X “Formerly Fischer”. Getting rid of bed bugs is no job for amateurs and always requires the expertise of a bed bug extermination team. Contact Presto-X “Formerly Fischer” today for a free bed bug removal estimate!
Free Bed Bug Removal Quote!
FAST Response Time! Calls Answered 24/7!
Ready for your free quote? Click below and get a response in 4 hours or less!
Certified, Trained Pest Control Technicians
- Every technician is background checked
- Every technician is screened for drugs
- Intensive initial training
- Recurring monthly and annual training
- Certification required for continued advancement
Certified Bed Bug Extermination Methods
Our thorough bed bug inspection includes the following:
- Checking the top and bottom seams, tufts, and any rips in the covers of mattresses/box springs
- Looking underneath the bed, along the bed frame, and along the headboards
- Using a flash light to inspect cracks and crevices of furniture, windows and door frames
- Swiping into cracks and crevices to force bed bugs out
- Removing drawers from furniture and checking the inside, top, bottom, joints, and screw holes
- Removing and checking zippers, seams, and tufts in cushions and frames of upholstered furniture
- Checking walls and wall hangings
- Using crevice tools, we check paintings, posters, pictures, and mirrors
- Looking within the face plates of electrical outlets and light switches
- Checking phones, clocks, smoke detectors, and toys
Bed Bug Extermination Products
We use only the best products and tools to treat bed bugs. Our certified bed bug exterminators use our portable steamers and specialized application treatment equipment to guarantee you the best possible results. If you suspect you have an infestation, contact the exterminators at Presto-X “Formerly Fischer” today and ask us about our bed bug removal services!
Our Bed Bug Removal Guarantee
Presto-X “Formerly Fischer” Enviornmental guarantees complete satisfaction.
As our client, if you are not satisfied with our services, we will return to your home or business and diligently work to solve the problem within one business day. If the pest problem is not solved to your satisfaction, we will keep working until you are completely satisfied, or we will refund your last regular service payment.
Bed Bug Exterminators, Control & Removal In Louisiana & Mississippi
Serving all of SE Louisiana and Mississippi