Termite Exterminators – Control – Removal
SERVING LOUISIANA AND MISSISSIPPI
Termites are considered one of the most destructive pests, especially if you live in Mississippi or Louisiana. Instead of waiting until you have a serious and costly termite infestation on your hands, call our termite exterminators at Presto-X, formerly Fischer Environmental for reliable termite control and elimination.
Termites in Louisiana and Mississippi
The following four termite species are found living in the Southeast:
- Subterranean Termites create nests in soil underground, or in wood underneath the soil, tunneling in search of decaying wood.
- Eastern Subterranean Termites are serious economic timber pests, costing homeowners and building owners as much as $5 billion annually.
- Formosan Termites are the most common and destructive termite in the world, usually found in urban areas, rather than rural areas.
- Drywood Termites live within dry wood, having adapted over time to survive with very little water.
Certified Green Pest Control
Our new GreenPro designation means that we comply with the procedures and systems established by the NPMA’s GreenPro Committee to ensure that our customers receive responsible, eco-effective service.
Termite Extermination Services
Termite removal professionals offer the specialized skills necessary to rid your home of a termite infestation: knowledge of building construction, an ability to identify termite species and the knowledge of applicable methods of termite control. Call Presto-X, formerly Fischer Environmental today for a free termite extermination estimate.
Free Termite Control Quote!
FAST Response Time! Calls Answered 24/7!
Ready for your free termite removal quote? Click below and get a response in 4 hours or less!
Certified, Trained Pest Control Technicians
- Every technician is background checked
- Every technician is screened for drugs
- Intensive initial training
- Recurring monthly and annual training
- Certification required for continued advancement
Treating Your Home for Termites
Presto-X, formerly Fischer Environmental is able to provide superior termite control to Louisiana and Mississippi by implementing a comprehensive plan of action that includes:
- Termite Baiting – Our qualified professionals termite exterminators can strategically place termite baits that will enable worker termites to carry termite treatments back to the rest of the colony.
- Soil Treatments – The soil surrounding your building can be treated in order to eliminate potential pathways for termites, and any termites that come in contact will potentially carry the treatment back to the colony.
- Pest Control Tips – Presto-X, formerly Fischer Environmental termite removal specialists provide homeowners throughout Louisiana and Mississippi with expertise and recommendations regarding the best actions to take to maintain their home and yard in order to reduce the risk of future termite infestations.
Termite Pest Control Locations
If you need assistance with termite control, contact Presto-X, formerly Fischer Environmental today. Presto-X, formerly Fischer Environmental is a pest control company servicing Louisiana and Mississippi.
Louisiana Parishes Covered:
Orleans, Jefferson, St. Bernard, Plaquemines, St. Charles, St. John, Ascension, Livingston, St. Helena, Tangipahoa, Washington, St. Tammany, East and West Baton Rouge.
Mississippi Counties Covered:
Jackson, Harrison, Hancock, Pearl River, Stone, George, Greene, Perry, Forrest, Lamar, Marion, Walthall, Pike, Amite, Wilkinson.
Our Pest Control Guarantee
Presto-X, formerly Fischer Environmental guarantees complete satisfaction.
As our client, if you are not satisfied with our services, we will return to your home or business and diligently work to solve the problem within one business day. If the pest problem is not solved to your satisfaction, we will keep working until you are completely satisfied, or we will refund your last regular service payment.
Homeowner Termite Extermination Videos
Termite Exterminators – Control – Removal In Louisiana & Mississippi
Serving all of SE Louisiana and Mississippi