Bird Control, Exclusion & Cleanup
SERVING LOUISIANA AND MISSISSIPPI
Birds are beautiful creatures, and their ability to fly has captivated audiences for centuries. But once they invade a building or an area, nests and droppings create serious problems. More than that, their germs and parasites can cause as many as 60 different diseases, infections and illnesses in humans. Some of these diseases include salmonella, meningitis, encephalitis and more. This is particularly problematic for locations that have stringent sanitary standards to uphold.
Bird Exclusion and Nest Locations
Bird control usually takes much more than setting a scarecrow outside to frighten them away. Bird exclusion should always use humane tactics, practiced by a whole team of professionals, that are designed to send birds off and keep them away. Some of the problems birds can bring to properties include:
- Large amounts of noise
- Gutter and drainage clogs from nests
- Building damage from nests and feces
- Destroying pristine properties
- Contamination of equipment and other products
Certified Green Pest Control
Our new GreenPro designation means that we comply with the procedures and systems established by the NPMA’s GreenPro Committee to ensure that our customers receive responsible, eco-effective service.
Bird Control Services
Bird prevention and elimination is no job for amateurs. If you have them, you’re almost certainly going to need professional help to get rid of them.
Call Presto-X, formerly Fischer Environmental today for a free estimate.
Free Bird Control Quote!
FAST Response Time! Calls Answered 24/7!
Ready for your free quote? Click below and get a response in 4 hours or less!
Certified, Trained Pest Control Technicians
- Every technician is background checked
- Every technician is screened for drugs
- Intensive initial training
- Recurring monthly and annual training
- Certification required for continued advancement
Types of Nuisance Birds
Bird control tactics can include anything from bird repellents, roosting and landing prevention techniques, and more. As part of our guaranteed pest control programs, Presto-X, formerly Fischer Environmental technicians inspect the area for ways to reduce a bird’s access to sources of food or shelter. Here are some of the birds we treat for:
- Pigeons: Known as one of the “dirtiest” of birds, pigeons get this moniker because of their lack of housekeeping skills. Their nests can quickly turn into a trove of feces, debris and even unhatched baby birds.
- Starlings: Known for going to the bathroom right where they eat, starlings travel in huge numbers and enjoy congregating in grassy areas. They prefer to nest in buildings, trees and any nook they can find.
- Sparrows: This aggressive bird will fight for food – and makes a lot of noise in the process. They like to start fights with other birds and when in the city, are prone to nest in buildings. They also like to reuse their previous year’s nest.
- Grackles: A bird that likes to travel in packs, grackles are noisy and create a huge amount of waste around them. They are also aggressive, consuming a large amount of food as they travel through.
- Geese: They’re known to be extremely territorial and will attack if you get close to their nests – which are very big and seem to be everywhere. Same with their droppings.
- Gulls: Seagulls aren’t just found near oceans, but any body of water such as a lake or river. They’ll eat anything, and the resulting droppings can cause structural damage.
If you need assistance with bird control in Louisiana or Mississippi, contact Presto-X, formerly Fischer Environmental today.
Louisiana Parishes Covered:
Orleans, Jefferson, St. Bernard, Plaquemines, St. Charles, St. John, Ascension, Livingston, St. Helena, Tangipahoa, Washington, St. Tammany, East and West Baton Rouge.
Mississippi Counties Covered:
Jackson, Harrison, Hancock, Pearl River, Stone, George, Greene, Perry, Forrest, Lamar, Marion, Walthall, Pike, Amite, Wilkinson.
Our Pest Control Guarantee
Presto-X Presto-X, formerly Fischer Environmental guarantees complete satisfaction.
As our client, if you are not satisfied with our services, we will return to your home or business and diligently work to solve the problem within one business day. If the pest problem is not solved to your satisfaction, we will keep working until you are completely satisfied, or we will refund your last regular service payment.
Bird Control, Exclusion and Cleanup In Louisiana & Mississippi
Serving all of SE Louisiana and Mississippi