Food Processing Facility Pest Control
Serving Louisiana & Mississippi
No matter what type of food processing plant you run, you know how important successful pest control is to your entire operation. Especially in the food industry, the presence of pests can cause you to fail inspections or even halt operations. Unfortunately, pests are common in the industry. At Fischer Environmental, we understand the food processing industry, and we know from experience what it takes to protect your business from pests year-round.
Successful Food Processing Pest Prevention
There are a number of common pest problems throughout food processing facilities. Successful food processing pest prevention programs include:
- Thorough inspection and treatment by specially trained and AIB certified Fischer professionals who understand the needs of the food processing industry.
- Scheduling service, including after hours and weekends for maximum discretion and convenience
- Products and methods proven to be effective in the control of pests.
- Documentation and support for health inspectors and other government officials.
- Commodity fumigation services.
- Training programs for your employees.
- A complete satisfaction guarantee.
FAST Response Time! Calls Answered 24/7!
Ready for your free quote? Click below and get a response in 4 hours or less!
Food Processing Facility Pest Control Promises
- We’re responsive – We are available to answer your call anytime, day or night and will be on time.
- We make it easy – We will perform all services at your convenience without any interruption to your normal operations.
- We’re reliable – We do the job right the first time. We will show that we care about you and your business by our professional appearance and by the products and procedures we use.
- We’re your assistant – We will train your employees to recognize pest problems and how to prevent them. We take pride in developing lasting relationships with our customer to ensure the highest levels of customer service.
Commercial Pest Control Certification
Each Fischer commercial specialist is a skilled technician trained in Fischer’s commercial training program that includes:
- Formal accredited class work from Purdue University.
- Treatment techniques that conform to the American Institute of Banking Standards.
- Training in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) protocols for various industries, and federal and state regulatory requirements.
You can trust our team of experts will work tirelessly to keep your food processing plant pest-free. Call us today to learn more!
Food Processing Facility Pest Control In Louisiana & Mississippi
Serving all of SE Louisiana and Mississippi