Restaurant Pest Control
Serving Louisiana & Mississippi
The food service industry has high standards when it comes to pest management, and so do your customers! One sighting of a cockroach, ant, or rodent can drive customers away for good. Fischer Environmental recognizes that your pest management needs are critical to the success of your establishments, and that pest control for restaurants requires knowledge and expertise.
That is why Fischer has created a specialized Integrated Pest Management Program (IPM) designed specifically for restaurants. Your reputation is vital to the success of your restaurant and Fischer is committed to protecting it!
Expert Restaurant Pest Control
Fischer incorporates the use of all applicable practical methods of controlling pests. Methods include inspection, evaluation, sanitation, education, mechanical control, and the use of pest management products when required and practical.
Fischer has an in-house team of certified technical experts in the pest management industry, and they handle all of our education. This team is recognized for excellence and innovation throughout the nation. Our experts provide Fischer’s service professionals with training in the latest technologies and techniques required to keep your establishments free of pests. Each Fischer client is provided direct access to this expertise.
FAST Response Time! Calls Answered 24/7!
Ready for your free quote? Click below and get a response in 4 hours or less!
Successful Restaurant Pest Control Program
Some of the steps in our restaurant pest control program include the following procedures:
- Thorough inspection and treatment by professionals who are specially trained to fulfill the needs of the restaurant business.
- Scheduled service after hours and on weekends for maximum discretion and convenience.
- Required documentation, including environmental surveys to fulfill the needs of regulatory officials.
- Flying insect control services including indoor and outdoor control.
- Introductory Briefing: a short 10 minute overview of our program to introduce your staff to our treatment program and its procedures.
- Training Sessions: Both basic and advanced training sessions will be provided for your facility personnel to further assist in their understanding of IPM, sanitation, and key pests.
- Program Manual and Documentation: A central storage and reference binder for all program information.
- Service Report: A detailed report provided upon each service, documenting all IPM services, as well as findings and recommendations regarding conditions conducive to pest infestations.
- Quality Assurance Audits: Audits conducted at each location by our quality control staff to monitor our performance and ensure satisfaction.
Preventing Pest Infestations in Restaurants
Prevention and management of pest infestations in a restaurant require a cooperative effort. The stronger our partnership, the more effective the pest management program will be. We guarantee that this partnership will meet or exceed your expectations and provide a consistent and effective pest management program for you. Call the team at Fischer Environmental today to learn more!
Restaurant Pest Control In Louisiana & Mississippi
Serving all of SE Louisiana and Mississippi