Pest & Termite Control for Grocery Stores
Serving the Louisiana & Mississippi Gulf Coast For Over 50 Years
Grocery stores are prime targets for pest infestations. No matter what type of grocery store you have, you know how important successful pest control is to your entire operation. At Fischer Environmental, we understand the food processing industry and we know from experience what it takes to service your business.
Services for a successful grocery store pest prevention program include:
- Thorough inspection and treatment by specially trained and AIB certified Fischer professionals who understand the needs of the food processing industry.
- Scheduling service, including after hours and weekends for maximum discretion and convenience.
- Products and methods proven to be effecting in the control of pests.
- Documentation and support for health inspectors and other government officials.
- Commodity fumigation services.
- Training programs for your employees.
- A complete satisfaction guarantee.
WE WILL RESPOND TO ANY EMERGENCY, 24 HOURS A DAY SEVEN DAYS A WEEK
At Fischer, we believe that Integrated Pest Management is essential to protect your business from pests. Our approach to treatment addresses the reason that pests and direct control efforts at the sites where pest live and breed are necessary.
INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT
- Inspection of the facility and it’s exterior surroundings.
- Identification of the types of pests, if any, present in and around the facility.
- Identification and investigation of contributing supporting pest infestations.
- Analysis of current pest activity.
- Recommendations for limiting and preventing pest activity in and around the facility.
- Implementation of mechanical methods (e.g. traps) for controlling pests.
- Application of highly targeted treatments to sites (sources) of pest activity.
- Continuous service analysis to fine tune future treatments to meet the needs of the facility.
- Education of the facility’s staff in addressing actions and conditions that contribute to pest activity.