Pest & Termite Control for Health Care Facilities
Serving the Louisiana & Mississippi Gulf Coast For Over 50 Years
The health care industry has high standards when it comes to pest management. By their very nature, heath care facilities are prime targets for pest infestations, and cannot be serviced in the same manner as manufacturing sites, retail outlets, hospitality facilities or office buildings.
WE WILL RESPOND TO ANY EMERGENCY, 24 HOURS A DAY SEVEN DAYS A WEEK
We use our extensive knowledge and experience to protect your health care facility and develop a thorough and effective pest management program to meet your needs. But that’s not all, Fischer will also identify potential problem areas and suggest preventative measures to help educate your staff.
- Introductory Briefing: a short 10 minute overview of our program to introduce your staff to our treatment program and its procedures.
- Training Sessions: Both basic and advanced training sessions will be provided for your facility personnel to further assist in their understanding of IPM, sanitation, and key pests.
- Program Manual and Documentation: A central storage and reference binder for all program information.
- Service Report: A detailed report provided upon each service documenting all IPM services, as well as findings and recommendations regarding conditions conducive to pest infestations.
- Quality Assurance Audits – Audits conducted at each location by our quality control staff to monitor our performance and ensure satisfaction.
Call Us today – (800) 391-2565 for a free assessment and control estimate or just Contact Fischer .