When to Call a Spider Exterminator
Serving Louisiana & Mississippi
If you see an excess number of spiders entering your home, it is wise to call an exterminator immediately. What starts as just a few spiders can quickly turn into something out of a nightmare – a full-blown spider infestation.
When you call the spider exterminators at Fischer Environmental, a pest control technician will work with you to develop a personalized plan. The technician will do the following:
- Identify the type of spider.
- Conduct a full property inspection that includes your yard, attached & detached structures, driveway and home.
- Directly treat spider-nests outside your foundation to protect your home during the warmer months along with their food source (other insects).
- Physically remove webs from the outside and inside of your home.
- Seal small common entry points if they are contributing to the infestation.
- Discreetly apply material in unfinished basements, voids, and other spider-frequented areas when evidence is noted.
- Place “sticky traps” on the interior to monitor activity.
- Create a full report describing the treatment and how you can protect your home from further infestations.
FAST Response Time! Calls Answered 24/7!
Ready for your free quote? Click below and get a response in 4 hours or less!
When to Call a Spider Exterminator In Louisiana & Mississippi
Serving all of SE Louisiana and Mississippi