When to Call a Spider Exterminator
Serving Louisiana & Mississippi
If you see an excess number of spiders entering your home, it is wise to call an exterminator immediately. What starts as just a few spiders can quickly turn into something out of a nightmare – a full-blown spider infestation.
Spider Extermination Methods
When you call the spider exterminators at Fischer Environmental, a pest control technician will work with you to develop a personalized plan. The technician will do the following:
- Identify the type of spider.
- Conduct a full property inspection that includes your yard, attached & detached structures, driveway and home.
- Directly treat spider-nests outside your foundation to protect your home during the warmer months along with their food source (other insects).
- Physically remove webs from the outside and inside of your home.
- Seal small common entry points if they are contributing to the infestation.
- Discreetly apply material in unfinished basements, voids, and other spider-frequented areas when evidence is noted.
- Place “sticky traps” on the interior to monitor activity.
- Create a full report describing the treatment and how you can protect your home from further infestations.
FAST Response Time! Calls Answered 24/7!
Ready for your free quote? Click below and get a response in 4 hours or less!
Professional Spider Control
When it comes to dealing with spiders, it’s usually best to call in the professionals. While very few spiders pose a serious threat to you or your family, they’re nonetheless frightening and a nuisance in large numbers. And because black widows, brown widows, and brown recluse spiders are all in Louisiana, spider prevention is essential. For more information on our spider control and extermination methods, give Fischer a call today!
When to Call a Spider Exterminator In Louisiana & Mississippi
Serving all of SE Louisiana and Mississippi