Fall Pest Proofing
Use the following tips to keep pests away from your home this Fall and Winter.
- Seal cracks and crevices on the outside of the home using caulk and steel wool. Pay close attention where utility pipes enter the structure.
- Install door sweeps and repair damaged screens.
- Screen attic vents and openings to chimneys.
- Store food in airtight containers and dispose of garbage regularly in sealed receptacles.
- Replace loose mortar and weather stripping around the basement foundation and windows.
- Eliminate all moisture sites, including leaking pipes and clogged drains.
- Store firewood at least 20 feet away from the house; keep shrubbery well trimmed.
- Inspect items such as boxes full of decorations and grocery bags before bringing them indoors.
For Pest Control, Termite Inspections, termite treatments, Bedbug treatments, Cockroach treatment, and more visit us online at www.fischerenv.com
Fall Pest Proofing In Louisiana & Mississippi
Serving all of SE Louisiana and Mississippi